S-REMOTE Makes Management Simpler
S-REMOTE is instrumental in optimizing cloud-based enterprise solutions of remote surveillance and SSD management to keep track of storage status in real-time. It is an open platform that allows users to access through web interfaces, regardless of PCs, NBs, tablets or mobile phones without the limitation of time and location. With an intuitive dashboard, it streamlines the implementation process within any enterprise.
- S-REMOTE can access the basic information of SSDs such as model , capacity, firmware version, and so on.
- While SSDs are more sensitive to the working temperature than the conventional hard disks, S-REMOTE provides a real-time SSD temperature display while closely monitoring real-time temperature changes through graphic curve indicators.
- The Capacity Display indicates the breaching of SSD storage capacity for enterprises management to take actions to clear up storage space or prepare for more storage capacity to meet the increase in demand.
- The Health Status Display is a crucial reference indicator for SSD product longevity, as S-REMOTE converts the S.M.A.R.T. data into value figures or warning text according to the safety parameter setting by Solid State Storage Technology Corporation. Early information on the life expectancy of the SSDs in order to prepare early for the eventual replacement.
- Disk Overheating Warning: Excessively high operating temperature is one of the important warnings for SSDs. As the disk temperature reaches the default warning value set by the administrators, the system will dispatch warning notifications according to the preset mode of reception by the administrators.
- Low Health-Level Warning: The administrators can set up immediate warning notifications once the health level of SSDs has fallen below the designated value for preparation to replace SSDs if deemed necessary.
- Through OTA (Over-the-Air) Technology, when a firmware patch is available for SSDs, the S-REMOTE can immediately carry out remote online updates without the administrators carrying out the updatings on the server ends, significantly reducing maintenance human resources and time costs.
- When devices experience issues or break down temporarily, the server reboot is an often used first step in troubleshooting. With S-REMOTE, the reboot can be done online remotely as the first response to restore device operation. If the reboot cannot restore normal operation, other restoration methods shall be explored to reduce maintenance time.
S-REMOTE, a remote surveillance management tool based on Allxon Platform, is custom-made for the industry-grade SSDs of Solid State Storage Technology Corporation. Apart from the functions mentioned above closely associated with SSDs, it is also a complete remote Device Management Solutions (DMS). The Allxon service is of SaaS subscription model to remotely monitor all device data, such as device system status and performance, device error warning, device activity log, etc., through a unified cloud-based management interface. Allxon also allows the administrators to remotely carry out OS Reboot, Send Command, Take Screenshot, Access Device Log, etc., to perform remote debug and lower operation costs. For more information on Allxon functions, please contact Allxon or Solid State Storage Technology Corporation.